We are in-network with several insurance plans such as Aetna, Beacon Health Options, formerly known as Value Options, BayCare Health Systems, Magellan, United HealthCare, Florida Hospital and More.
Understanding health insurance policies can be tricky and frustrating, if you need help understanding your benefits, please give us a call to assist you.
The mental health/substance abuse portion of your plan may go by a different name, so please verify with us first if you are in network. You may also have out of network benefits available to utilize. We do accept out-of-network insurance (if offered by your plan). Please note that HealthCare Connection of Tampa is not in network with Medicare or Medicaid.
Below is a short list of insurance companies that are contracted under the networks we participate in and may be covered in-network, depending on your plan:
- BCBS of RI
- BCBS of Maine
- Anthem BC
- BCBS of Illinois
- BCBS of CA
- Screen Actors Guild Producers
- BCBS of MA
- BCBS of Maine
- BCBS of Hawaii
- Empire BCBS
- NEI Benefit plans
- Fallon Health (MA)
- Florida Hospital Employee Plans
- HCA Employee Plans
- Health First Health Plans
- Humana Care Source
- Metro plus (NY)
- BCBS of NC
- Neighborhood Health Plans
- Tampa General Employee Health Plans
- BayCare Employee Health Plans
- APWU (postal workers and federal employees)
- MVP HEALTHCARE
- UNITED UNIVERSITY Professionals (Upstate NY Medical University and SUNY).
- Healthnet (Boston Medical Center)
- GIC (MA MUNICIPAL EMPLOYEES)
- BCBS of NJ
- United HealthCare
- United Behavioral Heatlh
- Managed Care Concepts
This list is not all-encompassing, so please do not hesitate to call and check with us first regarding your status.
- Please note that this list is not guarantee we are an in-network provider and all benefits are subject to availability, terms and conditions of your plan, and medical necessity.